Super Like is coming to town
Edmond (Operations & Marketing)
Statistics and Insights
- Civic Liker total: 1856, 18 new registration last week.
- New app download: 279, DAU ~ 300, 10% are Likers, so 90% are using other features, most likely the wallet.
- New insight: Total active Likers last week 3,038, among them only 1% using Liker Land app, we should continue to convert the most active Likers among this population into app users.
- was on leave and helping on daily routines occasionally.
- Social media (executed by community helper Daisy): Facebook average engagement rate maintained 5% with page reach of 538. Several scam posts occured on Facebook, and we need to be more alert about this issue.
- Execution of Super Like launch.
- Have drafted 4 versions of promotion text to target readers, creators, content jockeys and civic media supporters. The text will be used in social posts and newsletters.
- Launch a new promotion campaign with Madkids’ material
- Have consent with StandNews, hkcnews and Matters for a joint promotion for Super Like
- publish the Super Like feature description articles
- gather data and insights after Super Like launch for next week’s action
- Review Chinese publication
Chung (Blockchain developer)
LikeCoin chain statistics
(Difference from 2020.08.31)
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs
- Number of addresses: 14,523 (+180)
- Number of transactions: 489,934 (+13,708)
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~275,510,000 (+20,350,000), 62.33% of migrated LIKE
- ERC-20 token migration page: updated Ledger part so new Cosmos Ledger app can be used; gas payment is now from user due to congestion on Ethereum network
- Working on internal tool for managing team private key
- Continue on the internal tool
William (Full Stack Developer)
- Released WordPress plugin 2.0.0 and 2.0.1, added brief introduction of matters and fixed some bugs reported by users.
- Increased the price update frequency of myethshop api
- Fix some bugs with migration.like.co, daily like distribution calculator, and civic liker transaction sender.
- Started working on Super Like tool, initializing repos with typescript and firebase.
- Prepare PR on bookmark archive API.
- Release Super Like feature.
- Continue to work on Super Like tool.
- Write an article on how our Typescript + Firebase cloud function repo is set up.
David Ng (Frontend Developer)
- Added in-app language settings
- Resolved app sign-in with Matters for Android users and other minor app-related issues
- Released 0.19.0 on production which includes Super Like feature
- Updated LikeCoin button Storybook
- Add like.land about page
- Develop bookmark archive feature for the app
Joshkiu (UX Designer)
- Completed UX/UI for bookmark and archive
- Organized comments and feedback on Notion into single database
- Prepare community call presentation
- Will present on community call
- Will review and handle several small tasks
- Will review notification feature
Phoebe (Community & Business Development)
- Published Hiring Post
- Published Aug newsletter
- Continue social posting effort on Twitter
- Continue outreaching to funding opportunities
ckxpress (Civic Liker)
- Sept community call which will take place on 2020.09.07 (Mon) 1820 GMT +8