Browse less. Read more.
Edmond (Operations & Marketing)
Statistics and Insights
- Civic Liker total: 1866, 27 new registration last week.
- New app download: 388 (+39%), app WAU: 1,093 (+18.5%), Likers on app: 145, number of Content Jockeys: 305
- There was a rapid drop in active Civic Likers (and hence Content Jockey) on 13 Sep, have to investigate what has happened
- Around 80% of active Civic Likers used Super Like
- Promotion of Super Like launch: newsletters, article, social posts, community engagement and customer inquiry
- Collecting feedback from the users, testing the newly launched feature
- Social media (executed by community helper Daisy): Facebook reach this week was 7610 and engagement rate 3%. The Content Jockey cartoon post did bring 50,829 reach and a lot of attention, but the engagement rate was low, just 0.50%
- Continue to work on Super Like promotion, try to inspect on the accumulated data so far to find some insights
- Enhancing the documentary about Super Like
- Review the LikeCoin Chinese publication
Chung (Blockchain developer)
LikeCoin chain statistics
(Difference from 2020.09.07)
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs
- Number of addresses: 14,793 (+270)
- Number of transactions: 505,873 (+15,939)
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~276,560,000 (+1,010,000), 60.60% of migrated LIKE
- Working on internal tool for managing team private key
- Working on Civic Liker price calculation related stuff
- Continue on the internal tool
William (Full Stack Developer)
- Released WordPress plugin 2.0.2, fixed a bug regarding checkbox display.
- Working on the Super Like schedule tool. Implement like.co oAuth login in typescript as a PoC for future typescript migration.
- Added user follow functions for referral deep link. Liker Land app user will soon be able to follow users by clicking on their referral link.
- Refactor Super Like redirect url to allow shorter url. Will PR to Liker Land for new URL support.
- Continue work on Super Like tool, finish UI and super like cron.
- Work on Super Like issues and bugs.
- Work on WordPress plugin bugs regarding classical editor.
David Ng (Frontend Developer)
- Presented Super Like demo in the community meeting
- Updated & fixed LikeCoin button
- Constructed the state table for Super Like UI
- Added liker.land about page
- Fixed Super Like feed UI for the app
- Relocate and update get-app page to liker.land
- Develop bookmark archive feature for the app
Joshkiu (UX Designer)
- Presented Super Like on community meeting
- Updated App Store preview images
- Updated and designed A/B test for /getapp
- Updated WordPress screen shot
- Launched hint on LikeCoin button
- Will design UI for referral link enhancement
- Will update /creators
- Will review signup and conversion flow
Phoebe (Community & Business Development)
- Received positive responses on Hiring, reviewing candidates profile
- Continue outreaching to funding opportunities, preparing for YCombinator Winter 2021 application
ckxpress (Civic Liker)
On evangelism and others
- failed to get a topic at g0v bi-annual summit 2020. May still try unconference and lighting talk, however.
- copy writing of Liker Land app and related features