Enhancing UX of LikeCoin button, Super Like and Liker Land.
Edmond (Operations & Marketing)
Statistics and Insights
- New app download: 461(+18.8%), app WAU: 1,241 (+13.5%), Likers on app: 111, number of Content Jockeys: 219 (-28%)
- Civic Liker total: 1873, 17 new registration last week.
- Performed UX test for onboard users, especially for new Matters user’s case. Have submitted a test report with 21 improvement suggestions.
- Test and consolidates action items that need Matters and Authcore’s help.
- Community engagement for Super Like feature
- Social media (executed by community helper Daisy): Facebook engagement was 3% and reach was 420. Genesis block replay post was of 1% engagement only, it may because of the fact that the video itself is in Cantonese. Bitcoin scam persisted, usual occurred at around 1–2am HKT.
- Community campaign for “follow” feature
- Promotion of Super Like feature
Chung (Blockchain developer)
LikeCoin chain statistics
(Difference from 2020.09.14)
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs
- Number of addresses: 14,986 (+193)
- Number of transactions: 521739 (+15,866)
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~276,610,000 (+50,000), 60.61% of migrated LIKE
- Working on internal tool for managing team private key
- Working on Civic Liker price calculation related stuff
- Continue on ISCN module and IPFS
William (Full Stack Developer)
- Completed MVP for Super Like scheduler, will let team test.
- Deployed new Super Like redirect domain s.like.co, fixed an issue where old redirect page was broken on new version of nuxt.js
- Fixed some react-native lib UX issue with Authcore for Liker Land app
- Fixed the PR on follow and bookmark api pagination
- Work on WordPress plugin bugs regarding the classical editor
- Update Super Like scheduler on feedback
- Review phone/email verification flow after authcore verification webhook is ready
David Ng (Frontend Developer)
- Reconstructed app state
- Add Super Like deep link support for app
- Relocate and update the get-app page to Liker Land
- Develop bookmark archive feature for the app
JoshKIU (UX Designer)
- Completed referral link design enhancement
- Updated sign up and sign in flow to compatible with referral link and email and phone verification
- Will review reading list to improve onboarding experience
- Will continue on the overall improvement for conversion and onboarding flow
- Will revamp icons on the app navigation bar
Phoebe (Community & Business Development)
- Mainly preparing for YCombinator Winter 2021 application
ckxpress (Civic Liker)
- Following up on Proposal #4 which enables direct democracy. Validator Nicholas Yau has posted a piece on the proposal to collect community feedback
- One new validator: yasu, making the total 16, 15 being active.