Liker Land 0.19.1 released with various improvements
Edmond (Operations & Marketing)
Statistics and Insights
- New app download: 400 (-13%), app WAU: 1,166 (-6%), Likers who liked in app: 104 (-6%), number of Content Jockeys: 249(+13.6%)
- Civic Liker total: 1869, 16 new registration last week.
- 29 users tried the follow features on 24/9 in a promotion campaign.
- Compose an article and a video demo for LikeCoin WordPress plugin (Matters publishing feature)
- Run a campaign for App follow feature, aim to establish social graph for early users and introduce the follow feature. It seems that user cannot discover this feature easily.
- Social media (executed by community helper Daisy): Facebook post reach last week was 527 and engagement rate was 4%. The validator analysis post ranked the highest engagement rate of 7%, Ghibli cartoon post got the highest post reach of 775 but engagement rate was just 4%. Organized the Facebook group game “Follow Content Jockey” on 9/24, 75 participants with 74 valid entries, 100 LikeCoin rewards were sent to each participant.
- Another campaign about Content Jockey
- Roll out a new promotion ad by Madkids
- Finding insights from statistics
Chung (Blockchain developer)
LikeCoin chain statistics
(Difference from 2020.09.21)
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs
- Number of addresses: 15,182 (+196)
- Number of transactions: 537,841 (+16,102)
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~256,770,000 (-19,840,000), 56.27% of migrated LIKE
- Working on ISCN module and IPFS
- LikeCoin chain code migration referring to Cosmos Stargate testnet
- Continue LikeCoin chain code migration
William (Full Stack Developer)
- Update some feature to improve usability of Super Like scheduler
- Debug a few issues for classic editor on WordPress plugin, added original link footer feature.
- Wrote a sharing on Typescript + Firebase + Nuxt.js
- Fixed some bugs in our fork of Authcore react-native lib
- Review phone/email verification flow after Authcore verification webhook is ready
- Work on cron job related to email campaign and Super Like/Follower statistics
- Work on features related to App on board.
David Ng (Frontend Developer)
- Released new app version (0.19.1), enables following referrer through referral link and includes other bug fixes
- Updated liker.land reader UI
- Added Super Like deep link support for the app (to be included in next update)
- Relocate and update the get-app page to liker.land
- Develop reading list archive feature for the app
JoshKIU (UX Designer)
- Updated icons on the app navigation bar
- Came up with a direction for improvement of onboarding experience
- Participated in the discussion of Civic Liker mechanism improvement
- Further develop the ideas of Civic Liker mechanism improvement and will be discussed on the quarterly meeting
Phoebe (Community & Business Development)
- Applied to Facebook Grant
- Submitted to YCombinator Winter 2021 application
- Continue interviewing candidates to fill the junior developer position
- Published Liker Land Demo
ckxpress (Civic Liker)
- Proposal #4, which targets to enable direct democracy, has entered voting period. One more week to go. Meanwhile, GLOxUDomain, Nicholas, Leafwind, yasu, representing 20.03% of voting power, have voted, all yes.
- Another new validator coming this week
- Oct community call next week on Oct 5
On evangelism and others
- Rewriting docs.like.co Chinese version
- Evaluating Civic Liker mechanics