Proposal #4 about to pass. Civic Liker revamp plan. Q3 statistics.
Edmond (Operations & Marketing)
Statistics and Insights
- New app download: 424 (+6%), app WAU: 1,232 (+5.6%), Likers who liked in app: 95 (-8.6%), number of Content Jockeys: 221(-11%)
- Civic Liker total: 1852, 14 new registration last week.
- LikeCoin open statistics for Sep has been updated.
- Composed an article attempt to trigger new followers by referral link. Result is not satisfactory, no obvious rise in the count of following event.
- Composed an article for discussing proposal 4 on LikeCoin chain.
- Planned for next campaign (should be executed tonight)
- Figured out the requirements such as capturing Liker ID and profile configuration page in app
- Rolled out Madkids new promotion pic for Mid-Autumn festival
- Social media (executed by community helper Daisy): Facebook engagement rate was 4% and reach was 3206 last week. Validator Nicholas’s post with post reach 555 engagement rate 6% was performing well. Mid-Autumn post reach was 681 and engagement rate 5% also quite nice. New “Sailor Read” cartoon is still on the go, will review it next week. Another Super Like mini game will launch this week.
- Content Jockey social campaign (tonight) for introducing Content Jockey
- Promotion Ad on 迴響
- Finish a default article on Liker Land
- Plan for Civic Liker promotion, most likely need to compose an article for the new product direction. Invite authors who are interested in the new plan.
Chung (Blockchain developer)
LikeCoin chain statistics
(Difference from 2020.09.28)
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs
- Number of addresses: 15,325 (+143)
- Number of transactions: 553,622 (+15,781)
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~227,800,000 (-28,970,000), 49.89% of migrated LIKE
- LikeCoin chain code migration referring to Cosmos Stargate testnet
- Continue LikeCoin chain code migration
William (Full Stack Developer)
- Rewritten the monthly active user email campaign script to automated cronjob.
- Continue to review email verification flow, stuck at handling UX difference due to design difference with Authcore.
- Had discussion with Edmond on UTM parameter issue when using Liker Land analytics.
- Had seasonal meeting regarding new civic liker features.
- Continue to fix UTM issue in app
- Plan on how to work on new Civic Liker design and maintaining existing plans.
David Ng (Frontend Developer)
- Finished get-app page on liker.land
- Added profile settings screen for the app (to be included in next update)
- Developed the reading list archive feature for Liker Land app
- Continue to work on the development of archive feature
JoshKIU (UX Designer)
- Prepared and participated in the quarterly meeting
- Will design the user portfolio page
- Will sort out the action items for Civic Liker 2.0
Phoebe (Community & Business Development)
- Published Septemeber newsletter
ckxpress (Civic Liker)
- Proposal #4, which targets to enable direct democracy, has entered voting period, will likely be passed. Some validators have expressed their reservation and voted for ‘No’.
- A new validator Oldcat has come into service, making the total active validators 16.
- Oct community call today. Shall introduce new validators and brief Civic Liker revamp.
On evangelism and others
- Proposing changes on Civic Liker mechanics.