Liquid democracy gaining momentum: Proposal #4 passed and #5 on the way; a new validator joined; 2 others setting up.
Edmond (Operations & Marketing)
Statistics and Insights
- New app download: 303 (-28.5%), app WAU: 1,001 (-18.8%), Likers who liked in app: 77 (-18.9%), number of Content Jockeys: 221(+8.6%)
- Civic Liker total: 1841; 27 new registration last week.
- To maintain test data at minimal budget level, had cut 2/3 of Google Ad budget (now HKD 100 daily) and 4/5 Apple ad budget (now HKD 160 daily)
- Adjusted the promotion direction from app download/Super Like to Civic Liker acquisition in Q4
- Published an article for Liker Land features and for a default article on app
- Designed a community campaign for Content Jockey introduction
- Worked on Civic Liker retention
- Social media (executed by community helper Daisy): Facebook engagement rate was 3% and reach was 499. Super Like mini game resulted in 15 valid participants and the result was not very satisfactory, already discussed with Edmond about it.
- Civic Liker retention
- Research for potential partners for new Civic Liker scheme
- Plan for new promotion post for Civic Likers with vendor
- Article for “Save to Liker Land” feature
- Review Social Media strategy
Chung (Blockchain developer)
LikeCoin chain statistics
(Difference from 2020.10.05)
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs
- Number of addresses: 15,508 (+183)
- Number of transactions: 569,405 (+15,783)
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~228,390,000 (+590,000), 49.81% of migrated LIKE
- Continue LikeCoin chain code migration
William (Full Stack Developer)
- Deployed UTM related changes to liker.land
- Worked on Liker Land app feature that inject introduction articles into daily feed for new users to improve onboard experience
- Plan on how to work on new Civic Liker design and maintaining existing plans
- Perform test and PoC on new technical features needed for Civic Liker revamp
David Ng (Frontend Developer)
- Finished development of archive feature and released for internal test
- Continue to test and fix bugs, for the release of Liker Land app v0.20.0
- Will develop the user portfolio page in liker.land
JoshKIU (UX Designer)
- Discussed and organized the design and action point of Civic Liker revamp
- Designing the user portfolio and payment page
- Will continue on the portfolio design
- Will design an ad for Civic Liker renew
Phoebe (Community & Business Development)
- IPFS research team published their case study with us. Thank you for having us!
- Failed on the Q3 ICF Grant application but received positive feedback on our product direction. Consolidated comments and re-draft the proposal for Q4 submission.
ckxpress (Civic Liker)
- Proposal #4, which targets to enable direct democracy, has been passed. It will be realized in the next update of validator software.
- Proposal #5, which increases inflation rate from 1% to 2%, gained basic consensus during community call and will be raised officially.
- A new validator, guanyun, was on board. Two others are preparing for their servers.
On evangelism and others
- Proposing changes on Civic Liker mechanics. Shall write a piece to introduce the background and direction.