Heads down working on Civic Liker upgrade and LikeCoin chain FoTan
Edmond (Operations & Marketing)
Statistics and Insights
- Google AdWord performance: picking up momentum last week for both impressions and clicks, still in a small scale though
- Conversion rate of /civic page last week 2%.
- New app download: 248 (-10.5%), app WAU: 858 (-3.6%), number of Content Jockeys: 219 (-1%)
- Civic Liker total: 1772; 15 new registrations last week.
- Continue to work on Civic Liker retention, social posts an worked on Google Adwords setup
- Written an article for LikeCoin chain’s governance
- Work on the idea with Madkids
- Consolidate the action items of Creators page revamp, and have an intermediate version deployed for improved Ad Rank
- Civic Liker sources analysis
- Social media (executed by community helper Daisy): Facebook engagement rate was 4% and reach was 685, the performance was better than previous week with the new content marketing approach.
- Continue to work on Google AdWords, Civic Liker retention and social posts
Chung (Blockchain developer)
LikeCoin chain statistics
(Difference from 2020.11.02)
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs
- Number of addresses: 16,150 (+171)
- Number of transactions: 629,158 (+17,511)
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~230,090,000 (+100,000), 23% delegation ratio (rebased to total LikeCoin issuance)
- Keep working on LikeCoin chain ISCN module
- Continue LikeCoin chain code migration
- Work on Protobuf data migration
William (Full Stack Developer)
- Refactor existing and implement new Civic Liker API
- Research on Stripe multiple subscription support for new Civic Liker features
- Complete PoC UI on Liker Land for new Civic Liker features
- Test new Civic Liker subscription flow and API (on leave)
- Fixed an issue causing Civic Liker subscription status not updated
David Ng (Frontend Developer)
- Fixed possible crash and infinite loading in the world of Super Likes feed in the app, released in v0.20.2 on 9 Nov.
- Soft-launched the user portfolio page and fixed some minor issues.
- Updated creators page in liker.land, added Timelog, Pixnet, and Blogger.
- Update LikeCoin button with the new CTA button
- Implement new Civic Liker related UI components with Storybook.js
- Implement popup sign in for liker.land.
JoshKIU (UX Designer)
- Tested and commended on the portfolio page
- Completed the Civic Liker welcome page
- Worked on the subscription flow
- Will review Stand News new UI, and make suggestions for LikeCoin exposure and integration
- Will complete the subscription flow for Civic Liker
- Will kickstart the creator page revamp
Phoebe (Community & Business Development)
- Working on fund raising proposals
ckxpress (Civic Liker)
- Proposal #5 has received enough votes to reach quorum, and enough yes to pass. Another day to go before proposal is confirmed, and it is expected that inflation will increase to 2% right after voting period.
- Forbole has raised some radical proposals on the development of LikeCoin, by hyper inflation and honer those who delegate their LIKE. The community is actively discussing the proposal.
- November community call on 2020.11.02: minutes.
On evangelism and others
- Interviewed by Hong Kong Economic Journal, to discuss LikeCoin and #decentralizehk
- Shall speak for an event organized by Society for Innovation and Technology in Social Work（科創社工） on 2020.11.28 on The Sociology of Blockchain, and how Social Workers might use blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Shall speak for a class in HKBU on 2020.11.27 on Liquid Democracy
- Shall speak for The fifth Annual Conference of Network Society: The Web of Phronesis on 2020.11.22, titled LikeCoin: Decentralized Publishing Infrastructure. Other speakers include Suji Yan (Cyber Labor’s Union Powered by Crypto-ism), Pavol Luptak (Impact of Crypto-anarchy and Sharing Economy), Frank Braun & Smuggler (The Vision of Cryptoanarchy) and Harry Halpin (Pandemos-Cryptography Against Hypercontrol)