Testing IBC relayers on LikeCoin chain public Testnet. Further developing ISCN object to represent each registered ISCN using algorithm art. ISCN batch upload tool is available to users who are looking to register content in batch!
LikeCoin chain statistics
(Difference from 2021.08.30)
Block Explorer: https://likecoin.bigdipper.live/
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs/edit?usp=sharing
- Number of addresses: 23,397 (+298)
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~775,960,000 (+30,000,000), 73.56% of total supply
- Number of migrated LIKE: ~756,880,000, migration progress: 86.50%
- Number of ISCN registered: ~30,500, among them 22,000 are articles, 7300 are episodes
LikeCoin chain updates
- We are working on enabling Inter-Blockchain Communication Protocol(IBC) for LikeCoin chain.
- Tested Go and TypeScript IBC relayer implementations needed for IBC.
- Enabled IBC transfer on public testnet through proposal 2
- Will test IBCrelayer on public testnet.
- Our postgreSQL based chain indexer is being updated to support the new Stargate restful API endpoints.
- We enabled statsync for our full node. This allows new nodes to be in sync with the network in much less time. Follow our instructions on doc.like.co to know more.
🎯 Product Update
The Metadata Registry: app.like.co
- We are working on the unique algorithmically generated art for ISCN card.
- User feedback and UX improvement are also being worked on.
- We are also working on Arweave integration (+ IPFS bridge). Users will soon be able to pin their files on Arweave and IPFS networking using LIKE as payment.
ISCN Batch Upload Tool
- Tested the JS script. Solved the web timeout issue.
- The repository is public on GitHub now. PR is welcome.
Liker Land App
- Fixed a bug in our Github Action which prevent an APK build to be automatically produced. In the next App version release, the APK should be correctly generated on our Github repository.
- The next step of #DePub will happen on WordPress. We are planning to revamp the WordPress plugin, allowing writers to publish ISCN together with the article.
- A bug that prevents Matters article status to be updated is fixed.
- We are fixing an issue where some images cannot be sync to Matters when saving the draft.
- Fixed a bug that the voting power of validators doesn’t correctly calculate.
- Fixed a bug that inactive validators are not displayed in the list.
- Redelegating staking from the original validator to another validator is now supported.
- Fixed an issue which prevents proposal deposit and voter address display from working correctly.
🔧 Engineering Update
- Timeout issue with LikeCoin chain API (https://mainnet-node.like.co) has been resolved. This was due to the FoTan upgrade requiring a higher I/O disk for handling our daily RPC calls. We have upgraded the disk used by our RPC nodes.
- We are now a validator of the Desmos mainnet. LikeCoin chain looks forward to having cross-chain integration with Desmos chain in the future.
- We have discussed and confirmed the product direction of Liker Land for the coming half-year. The key KPIs are 1) the number of ISCN registered, 2) the number of active wallets, and 3) the number of services providing LikeCoin related services.
- The number of Civic Liker has reached an ATH of 1,996.
This update is bought to you by the Liker Land team.