May the force be with you.
Edmond (Operations & Marketing)
- on leave taking care of new born (congrats!)
- Social Media (executed by community helper Daisy)
- Facebook engagement rate maintained 5% and post reach was 1061.
Clap cartoon ad. engagement rate 7% post reach 4374, performance was better than the civic media cartoon ad. but the previous CLS ad. was still the best with 30.1K reach.
- Translated and modified GitBook according to changes made.
Chung (Blockchain developer)
LikeCoin chain statistics
(Difference from 2020.08.24)
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs
- Number of addresses: 14,343 (+112)
- Number of transactions: 476,226 (+11,473)
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~255,160,000 (+3,730,000), 79.68% of migrated LIKE
- Some scripts for team internal use
- Working on migration page (Ledger update & gas payment from user)
- Continue on migration page
William (Full Stack Developer)
- Fixed some bugs and improved error handling in WordPress plugin. Prepared a 2.0.0-b.1 release for testing.
- Improved myethshop orderbook API with new data sources and higher update frequency, using new USDT exchange pairs.
- Migrated followed liker data into new API structure, re-enabled follow button in LikeCoin button. Disabled auto follow feature after liking content.
- Migrated liker.land bookmark data into new API structure for future use.
- Finish final details for WordPress plugin e.g. showing current logged in matters user id. Release a stable version for WordPress plugin
- Work on issues reported in super like and myethshop API.
- Work on tools for scheduled super like.
David Ng (Frontend Developer)
- Added read flag in feed
- Added creator view for LikeCoin button
- Resolve app sign in with Matters for Android users
- Prepare 0.19.0 release on production which includes Super Like feature
- Add like.land about page
Joshkiu (UX Designer)
- Completed the Super Like feature image
- Completed the Chinese version for the liquid democracy info graphic, also updated the English one
- Branding and design materials of LikeCoin is up on Notion
- Will improve the UX/UI of bookmark and archive
Phoebe (Community & Business Development)
- Submitted ICF Funding Proposal
- Set up #likecoin Discord channel to further involved in Cosmos community
- Updated project information on Coingecko and Coinmarketcap. Give us a star if you like our project!
- Kicked off the hiring process for technical team
ckxpress (Civic Liker)
- preparing for Sept community call which will take place on 2020.09.07 (Mon) 1820 GMT +8
On evangelism and others
- Continue to update various Internet presence of LikeCoin with #DePub narrative. Like.co, documentations, Github, Medium, WordPress, Angelist, etc.
- Medium publication, in particular, has been revamped with sections like Progress updates, Governance, #DePub and more. Medium newsletter will be sent monthly starting in Sept.
- preparing for the g0v.hk sharing on 2020.09.05