Interested to work on a blockchain project? Excited about building a decentralized infrastructure that could change the media landscape? We’d like to invite you to be part of our technical team!
What do we do
LikeCoin is a public blockchain built based on Cosmos SDK. It is a decentralized publishing infrastructure that offers decentralized archives, rewards, curation, and governance to content creators and readers. LikeCoin has cultivated a vibrant user community with 79,413+ Likers, 286,277+ content by 10,924+ creators on 1200+ media. (as of Aug 2020)
We are currently working on the Republic of Liker Land, which built on top of LikeCoin’s blockchain technology, is a social network for readers and creators.
View Liker Land on iOS/Andriod
Our Tech Stack
Blockchain: Cosmos SDK, Tendermint
Infrastructure: GCP, Firebase, K8s, Redis, Elasticsearch, BigQuery, DataFlow
Collaboration: Slack, Notion
- Develop web and mobile app to promote the use of LikeCoin ecosystem
- Develop web and blockchain API and SDK for our developer community
- Build a data pipeline for daily routines and analytics
Required Level of Work Experience:
- Fresh graduates are welcome! (Please submit your transcript)
- Experience with frontend and backend development
- Experience with Node.js on developing API based web service
- Know how to use Git (flow) is a plus
- Experience with blockchain development is a plus
- Experience with mobile app development is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS/GCP is a plus
- Knowledge of Docker/K8s is a plus
- Knowledge on Elasticsearch/BigQuery/DataFlow is a plus
- Flexible working hours and places.
- Young team.
- Flexible annual leave.
- Opportunities to participate in local or oversea hackathon or conferences.
- Unique growth opportunities. We expect you to be the next CTO.
- Learn new things. As a startup in the blockchain space, it is exciting and fast-paced. But we all learn as a team and host weekly sharing internally to share knowledge.
Qualities we like
- Develop easy to understand the application to any kind of users
- Use technologies that get the job done
- Continue to improve our code quality, workflow and automation level
- Share knowledge with colleagues and public
- Be open and contribute back to open source community
- We work in an agile workflow
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
Interested? Got questions?
Email us: [email protected]
Inbox us: https://www.facebook.com/Liker.Land/