WalletConnect integration completed. The likecoin-js SDK is available now.
📈 LikeCoin Chain Statistics
(Difference from 2021.11.22)
Block Explorer: https://likecoin.bigdipper.live/
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs/edit?usp=sharing
- Number of addresses: 26,566 (+513).
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~467,530,000 (-22,160,000), 43.72% of total supply.
- Number of ISCN registered: 1.49 million.
⛓ LikeCoin Chain Updates
- Researching on the Cosmos SDK upgrade module for fluent chain upgrade.
🎯 Product Update
The Metadata Registry: app.like.co
- Finished WalletConnect integration with the Liker Land app.
- Working on integrating Arweave upload to WordPress plugin, including connecting to Keplr wallet for LikePay and ISCN registration
- Updated Chinese and English FAQ and plugin description
Liker Land App
- Finished WalletConnect integration with app.like.co, will be released in the upcoming update.
🔧 Engineering Update
- Got data from the snapshot of Cosmos Hub and Osmosis respectively on 2021–11–30 for airdrop distribution calculation.
- Working on the airdrop claiming API and making sure the atomic of claim transactions.
- Completed the UX/UI design of the airdrop amount checker. The checker will allow users to check their airdrop amount with Cosmos/Osmosis wallet address and LikerID. It will deploy as soon as possible after the airdrop proposal is passed.
- The community has passed proposal #23 to endorse a committee to handle the Creators Fund. The Creators Fund is a budget from the Ecosystem Development Fund, which has been merged to the Community Fund by proposal #22. This act further decentralizes LikeCoin’s governance.
- Proposal #24, which is the first execution of community-pool-spend proposal type on LikeCoin chain has been passed and executed successfully on chain, aiming to test out the feature.
- We are working with Desmos and Authcore team to provide a solution for LIKE stakers using Authcore to claim the DSM airdrop.
- Updated Liker Land open statistics
This update is bought to you by the Liker Land team.
Edmond (COO), Joshua (Design Lead), William (CTO), Chung (Blockchain Developer), David (Front-end Lead), Aurora (Front-end Developer), Wei (Full Stack Developer), Shelly (Full Stack Developer), Phoebe (CEO)