After rounds of internal testing, we are going to release the public testnet this week for the LikeCoin chain, FoTan upgrade.
LikeCoin chain statistics
(Difference from 2021.06.21)
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs/edit?usp=sharing
- Number of addresses: 21,855 (+372)
- Number of transactions: 1,186,548 (+26,284)
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~775,260,000 (-12,720,000), 74.32% of total supply
- Number of migrated LIKE: ~758,270,000 (+180,000), migration progress: 86.46%
LikeCoin chain updates
- Finished internal testing setup
- Fixed bugs on both software and procedures
- We have mitigated an issue where mainnet-node.like.co API would randomly return 502. We are still monitoring if the issue is completely resolved.
- Fixed some broken links and typos in validator documents.
- Fixed the issue in real time statistics of Liker Land.
- Transforming like.co client package from Lunie to Cosmos native packages.
- Finished the UI of using Keplr login, running the final test before release.
- Most of the design was completed. There are details that still need to be designed.
- We had a prototype to demo of app.like.co, here is what you can preview UI of:
– Explore an ISCN object
– Upload and publish a file to ISCN
- Technical implementation is under development
- A boost of new registrations is observed during the last two weeks (136+). 72.8% of new registrations from civic media, 95% is from one single media
- It is believed that the crisis of Hong Kong civic media happened in the last two weeks drove the donation
- Refreshed monthly report layout.
- Refreshed get app page layout.
- A new version of liker land browser extension was released to fix a localization issue.
This update is bought to you by the Liker Land team.
JoshKIU (UX Designer), Wei (Full Stack Developer), William (Full Stack Developer), David (Frontend Lead), Shelly (Liker Land, Full Stack Developer)
Edmond (Liker Land, Operation), Phoebe (Liker Land, Business Development)
Daisy (Community volunteer)