Public testnet upgraded to fotan-1 software successfully on 28 July. The ISCN Dapp MVP coming to shape.
LikeCoin chain statistics
(Difference from 2021.07.19)
Block Explorer: https://likecoin.bigdipper.live/
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs/edit?usp=sharing
- Number of addresses: 22,484 (+284)
- Number of transactions: 1,234,675 (+22,706)
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~783,850,000 (-12,640,000), 74.80% of total supply
- Number of migrated LIKE: ~758,310,000 (+10,000), migration progress: 86.47%
🔧 Engineering Update
LikeCoin chain updates
- Public testnet upgraded to fotan-1 software successfully on 28 July.
- Video on the testnet upgrade conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCt8zkwT_Z4
- Mainnet upgrade proposal (proposal 15) is submitted by validators: https://likecoin.bigdipper.live/proposals/15, which the upgrade date is planned on 18 August
app.like.co (The Metadata Registry)
- Fixed ISCN and chain API related issues during internal test.
- Started building UI
Civic Liker (Creator Subscription Plan)
- Civic Liker classic is released, most legacy Civic Liker is automatically upgraded to classic. Now you can subscribe to creators of your choices and support good content with LikeCoin button at the same time. Announcement has been published on official blog.
- We are preparing our services for FoTan upgrade. Civic Liker related transactions would be temporarily unavailable during the main net chain upgrade to FoTan, and will be resume automatically after the upgrade is done.
- We are also preparing like.co and other services for FoTan upgrade. Stay tuned.
- We are going to revamp like.co as the front door of LikeCoin and #DePub, UX/UI design is in progress
- Users can now register Liker ID by Keplr. Promotion article has been published on official blog, and published how-to video.
- Publish the articles How ISCN completes IPFS file version management and Introduction to LikeCoin governance.
- Liker Land operation statistics has been updated. Number of Civic Liker reaches new high of 1926, mainly drove by Likers of Civic Media.
This update is bought to you by the Liker Land team.
Edmond (COO), Joshua (Design Lead), William (CTO), Chung (Blockchain Developer), Wei (Full Stack Developer), Shelly (Full Stack Developer), David (Frontend Lead), Aurora (Frontend Developer), Daisy (Community volunteer)