Visit the brand new LikeCoin website on Decentralized Publishing. All like.co services are now upgraded to the FoTan chain.
LikeCoin chain statistics
(Difference from 2021.08.16)
Block Explorer: https://likecoin.bigdipper.live/
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs/edit?usp=sharing
- Number of addresses: 23,099 (+313)
- Number of transactions: since the chain is upgraded, the old transaction counts are lost, and the new software does not provide transaction count, so from now the number of transactions will not be presented.
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~745,960,000 (-26,750,000), 70.87% of total supply
- Number of migrated LIKE: ~756,820,000, migration progress: 86.49%
(note that because of scripting bug, the number of migrated LIKE on previous reports was miscounted)
LikeCoin chain updates
- Upgrade to FoTan software was performed successfully on 18 August.
- New chain explorer supporting ISCN transactions display for Fotan chain is available here.
- Thanks to Forbole, Bigdipper chain explorer is also upgraded to support FoTan and ISCN transactions.
- Working on procedures for enabling IBC for the chain.
app.like.co (The Metadata Registry)
- The initial version is Launched. Try and register your own ISCN now!
- Several UI improvements are being designed after the initial launch. Many exciting features are now being developed and discussed.
Civic Liker (Creator Subscription Plan)
- Fixed an issue where existing Paypal Civic Liker were not about to renew.
- Fixed an issue that Civic Liker Classic transactions and Super Like transactions are stuck.
- All like.co services are upgraded to FoTan chain.
- Brand new website launched focusing on FoTan upgrade and DePub.
- migration.like.co now also supports Keplr wallet for fetching your wallet address.
- Redelegate function is now available to users. Users may manage their LIKE with Keplr at stake.like.co
Liker Land App
- Release v0.22.2 is released, which includes support for FoTan chain, and a fix of missing inactive delegated validators in the dashboard.
- Version 2.2.1 is released, integrating ISCN transaction widget for FoTan upgrade.
🔧 Engineering Update
- It is known that the upgraded FoTan chain API at https://mainnet-node.like.co would occasionally return error 500/502/504. This would affect Restful API calls, like.co widgets and liker.land App. We are still investigating the cause of the issue.
- ISCN batch uploader which supports uploading metadata in a list of CSV is released.
- A newsletter was released about LikeCoin chain upgrade progress and AMA, previewing revamped like.co and app.like.co.
- Updated documentation about app.like.co, released blog post #DePub tutorial: how to publish your work to blockchain. Translation of another article about the first ISCN is in progress.
This update is bought to you by the Liker Land team.
Edmond (COO), Joshua (Design Lead), William (CTO), Chung (Blockchain Developer), Wei (Full Stack Developer), Shelly (Full Stack Developer), David (Frontend Lead), Aurora (Frontend Developer), Daisy (Community volunteer)