Proposal #5 raised to increase inflation. 18th & 19th validator on board.
Edmond (Operations & Marketing)
Statistics and Insights
- New app download: 223(-26.4%), app WAU: 857 (-14.4%), Likers who liked in app: 91(+18.2%), number of Content Jockeys: 237(+7%)
- Civic Liker total: 1823; 10 new registration last week.
- Published an article for discussing proposal #5
- Did further research and discussed the details of new Civic Liker plan execution, mainly referring to Patreon’s market position and design
- Retention email for expired year-plan users has been sent, no response so far. Facebook ad targeting these users should works better, but the audience list is too short so that FB cannot deliver the ad efficiently. Exploring other ways.
- Social media (executed by community helper Daisy): Facebook engagement rate 6% and reach was 449. Recruiting developer post engagement rate 10% was the best of this month.
- New Google Ad
- Civic Liker retention
- Research for potential partners for new Civic Liker scheme
- Plan for new promotion post for Civic Likers with vendor
- Article for “Save to Liker Land” feature
- Review Social Media strategy
Chung (Blockchain developer)
LikeCoin chain statistics
(Difference from 2020.10.12)
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs
- Number of addresses: 15,656 (+148)
- Number of transactions: 583,604 (+14,199)
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~228,820,000 (+430,000), 49.80% of migrated LIKE
- Keep working on LikeCoin chain code migration referring to Cosmos Stargate testnet, currently working on ISCN module
- Continue LikeCoin chain code migration
William (Full Stack Developer)
- Research on Stripe and SES usage on Civic Liker new features
- Fixed LikeCoin button OG and oembed endpoint issue
- Fixed some bugs found in Liker Land app introduction content issue
- Start working on new Civic Liker PoC
- Debug stackdriver alert and Super Like sequence stuck issue happened in weekend
David Ng (Frontend Developer)
- Released Liker Land app v0.20.0 includes bookmark archives, new profile settings, share extension UX improvement, and Super Like short link deep link support
- Began the development of the user portfolio page in liker.land
- Update Authcore module for the app
- Complete content card and minimal UI of the user portfolio page
JoshKIU (UX Designer)
- Completed the portfolio design
- Completed the ad for Civic Liker renew
- Brainstormed on Civic Liker 2.0 and broke down several action item
- Will design wireframe for Civic Liker subscription
Phoebe (Community & Business Development)
- Drafted Q4 ICF Grant application
ckxpress (Civic Liker)
- NTUT has written a piece to explain their stance on Proposal #4, which was successfully passed.
- Proposal #5 was raised on Oct 14 to increase inflation rate from 1% to 2%. The proposal is now in deposit period which lasts till at most Oct 28. 1,000,000 LIKE deposit is needed for the proposal to enter voting period.
- Discussion among the stakeholders is taking place at Matters with the hashtag #讚賞公民共和國
- 2 new validators on board. KYLENODEʕ•ᴥ•ʔ & Qiware, welcome!